“What can I do?” you ask….
Residents & Businesses:
1. Both the tidiness of your back alley and your front yard are equally important – friends and family will be seeing it all.
2. Pull all the weeds along the curb in front of your property – sweep up the dirt and debris and bag.
3. Trim all hedges, bushes, etc. – do it soon so it has a chance to re-leaf before the 31st.
4. Remove any dead-fall from your yard/alley.
5. Help your neighbour – help the Town – they will truly appreciate it.
6. Don’t neglect the vacant lot next to you – any extra trimming/cleaning really makes a difference.
7. Pick up any litter around your property.
8. If you need help with your yard – please ask someone for help.
We have had compliments in the past about our clean, friendly town.
Now is the time to let visitors know that Wawota is a great community – a safe friendly town in which to raise your family – an opportunity to start up a business.
REMEMBER – any compliments the Town of Wawota receives is a direct compliment to YOU!
THIS IS OUR TOWN AND WE ARE PROUD!!