Garden plots are 20 feet by 60 feet in size. Cost is a yearly fee of $30.00.
Community garden rules and regulations must be followed.
1. Plots need to be maintained on a regular basis and to be kept free of weeds and insects.
2. Town of Wawota is not responsible in any way for theft, loss, injury, etc that may occur.
3. Be considerate of other plots and plot holders.
4. No planting of illegal plants or nuisance plants.
5. Any tilling equipment brought to garden must be clean and free of all debris to prevent weeds from transferring to the garden.
6. At the end of the season all debris needs to be cleared off the plot and hauled away. All non-plant materials need to be removed from the plot.
(Town may change terms with no prior notice at any time)
For more information or to book a plot please contact the Town Office.